Thursday, May 1, 2003

Considered about Sake 2003.5.X first appearance

I thought that I would be killed by Japan.
I will be killed In while having this state is.
I gets killed,I gets killed…
I will be killed by Japan in while having this state is.

Recently, I am very vigilant about Sake.
Sake remains the smell of rice koji on the next day…
We lose our memory often by Sake…
I feel like that there are not only two reasons as described above.
There are many people who vigilance faction of sake around me.
Even if we are drinking wine or beer with a fun atmosphere
" TOKKURI" and "OCHOKO" having a unique shape
The moment this placed at the edge of the table
The seat is will wrapped in tension of a kind.

Why, why.
I thought. because it is the sake awakens the pure Japanese spirit.
probably….
As Yukio Mishima wrote down
pure Japan spirit appears symbolically in the act that cut down abdomen for a great cause.
Mishima wrote like as below.
"The pure Japanese spirit"
Gradually,We will be not be able to find it well only to Lower classes or rural people as society modernizes.
As of 2003, The prophecies of Mishima are realizing.
At present day,
many people do not want to get as possible as close to Person who say like Harakiri or Seppuku.This is a real intention of many people.
Incidentally,Harakiri and Seppuku means cut down abdomen.

However,
The ethnicity that has been created over a long period of time is can not to eliminate so easily.
It appear with sometimes in an unexpected, sometimes dangerous form
While licking sake,thick Enka flows out at BGM
If person appeal to pity and compassionate
I'm sure that I want to doing without thinking about the later things

I understood now that very vigilanting it.

Magical water to awaken the pure Japanese spirit. That is Sake.

Characteristics of the ethnic group are remarkable on food.
So,If you go abroad,
Even if cockroach was served as a meal,It should eat.
a anthropologist said.
Will Japanese ethnicity appear in rice, natto, sake….
If so,I guess what the Japanese people are agricultural ethnic.
I am thinking that Marketization and globalization of society currently underway which is Anglo-Saxonization of society
In short,
"request to Stop agricultural-ethnic and become Hunting ethnic"
I feel this message is full of society. 

In that kind of situation,
Japanese may be is not possible to survive by only coping the circulating of season while eatting natto and drinking sake like the old days

Beaujolais Nouveau lifted a ban! … etc.
When if listening to such advertisement
We want to have a nice time with everyone
But, Sake is not going to be so.
It is likely to be a talk about serious matter.

Scattered appearance of cherry blossoms or appearance Harakiri…and so on
Sake to wake up japanese purely spirit that can not stay without be impressed by
I'm afraid to sake,
because it is may be destroyed me who trying to respond to the times of the future.