Thursday, May 1, 2003

Public fund injection 2003.5.X first appearance

Public funds were put in.
Public funds were put in.
Finally, public funds were put in.

The other day,Public funds were put into a certain bank that one of my major transaction banks.

Public funds will inject.
What it mean….
Is it such a meaning that compensate the deficit of one bank by taxes that I'm also paying considerably.
Ooh ah ah…Is there such a thing.
I caught in feeling of anger.
I decided to go out for complain to a certain bank.
I wore a helmet tentatively.
Because I don't have a speaker or propaganda vehicle.
I rode the Villago XV 250 that favorite motorcycle.
And,I do spark the accelerator.
”Vroom,Vroom…Vroom,Vroom………”
Drag pipe muffler is making a sound of anger.
In the wind of May with scent of green leaves,
I ran toward a certain bank by a motorcycle.
”Vroom…Vroom…”
I crossed the Koutoudai Park and entered Hirose Street.
Aoba-avenue is a traffic jam.
I went straight through Hirose Street and passed through Nishikoen.
While I'm waiting for the signal,I looked up the sky.
I thought that the weather is fine very well.
In other words,It's a sunny day on May.
I continued run straight ahead.as a result,I entered into the West Road.
Because I was starting gradually to feel comfortable riding.
The West Road is vacant surprisingly notwithstanding this time zone.
My favorite motorcycle Vilago has sounded a comfortable sound.
”Vroom,Vroom…Vroom,Vroom………”
I continue that state,I went to the Touring toward Izumigatake.




・reference

Sports that rules change in the middle of the game!? First released in 2003.6.X
https://digicat222.blogspot.com/2003/06/sports-that-rules-change-in-middle-of.html