Sunday, June 1, 2003

If structural reform advances,Italian will increase in Japan !? First released in 2003.6.X

So,Although I think that both "Person die for something" and "Person lives for something" are the same thing,What about.

Even if person is living a healthy life that like stopping smoking and drinking as well and doesn’t miss everyday jogging,Person is sometimes caught in emptiness because of some reason.

"What will die for" or "What be able to die for",
It prove also  "What is the most valuable value for that person in his life".
There is no one who dies for health.
It is broken down even in Japanese.
Health seems to be just only a means.

In the past,There was persons who die for Japan.
Until in a while ago,There was persons who die for the company.
I think like that it is a proof of that there were an era when people were living for Japan or when people were living for the company.
Then,I wonder if what does modern person die for.
In other words,I wonder if what is modern man living for.
I feel like that we became not able to understand it and we became not able to grasp it.

Currently,It is said that 30,000 people are doing suicide in a year.
Although certainly people are often dead,It seems that It is not for Japan or for the company or for family.
Merely,people who get stuck due to factor of psychically or economically are mostly.
I feel like that as a result, they are choosing suicide. 
It really is a painful death way, And this may be is that he is not floated even if he dies. I think so.

”Although Emperor system before the war and corporate society after the war had given the value of life and the social norms to the Japanese,Currently,It was gone.
As a result,Japanese society is in anomie state.”
Although some friend said it. It seems that there is also it.
(Anomie…French.When social norm which was regulating relationship between individuals and groups is relaxed or collapsed,Chaotic state occur. That state. by Sanseido Daijilin)

Although It seems that "looking for true myself" was popular among young people until a little while ago, Surely,I think that everyone was looking for what I will die for in other than rule of the Emperor system or corporate society.

So,There is a common opinion that the best stylish way of death of Italian man is to die for women.
Although because I have never been to Italy,I don't know thing of the truth,
If according to my hypothesis that what I will die for is what to live for,Italian man is living for a woman ! It means that.
Ooh, Italian man…….

Well, I wonder if  what I can die for currently.
What about everyone reading this essay.
I feel like that I am not a generation that be able to die for Japan anymore,
And I feel like that I am not able to die also for the company anymore because of I had experience that the workplace disappears suddenly several times.
But,What If it is for the woman who fell in love…I thought that I might be able to die.
When I noticed…I had already become an Italian man.
Mamma Mia,Menomel, Menomare.

Being able to die for the nation, Being able to die for the company, Being able to die for woman….
Being able to die for something is surely attractive as a man as human. Equally.
Therefore,People of the previous generation who was able to die for the nation or company are not able to criticize stylish me who became an Italian who be able to die for woman. Is not it ? by saying Nanpa or Kessika-Ran.

It seems that Japanese society already not be able to set Ikigai for young people.
And,If Japanese society try to set up it forcibly,Surely fascism would be born.
There are already its signs.

Due to Structural reform advance,If lifetime employment workers decreases rapidly,
People who "don't know what to live for" or "don't know what to die for" would be going to spread in not only for young people but also for middle-aged and the elderly people.
There may be only way of becoming Italian man for avoid fascism anymore.

If structural reform advances,Italian will increase in Japan.
Ahh, Mamma Mia, Menomel, Menomare.