Sunday, June 1, 2003

Love is to pay a monthly rent of 70,000 yen 2003.6.X first appearance

Love is to pay a monthly rent of 70,000 yen.

Mr. T who is wealthy designer certainly said so.

I was shocked.

I was in a certain drinking shop in Kokubun-cho.
At there, Although I became acquainted with designer Mr. T who has a concubine and wealthy, According to Mr. T, It seems that love for a woman is to pay a monthly rent of 70,000 yen.
Naively me who wanted to think while separating love and money if possible was shocked by that remark.

In the past, TV Drama's lines  "if you sympathize, give me money," were dialing a controversy. (Perhaps,its drama is "IENAKIKO".)
At that time,I also thought ”what the hell”.
However,why,somehow,by chance of what kind…
Due to I experienced the situation that my workplace was lost suddenly since I went to society,about four times, I’m became able to understand the meaning of that lines also,somehow.

Suddenly workplace is lost.
Although I think that perhaps a similar situation has occurred in overall Japan at current,
If became such a situation,the employer puts down words of sympathy in generally.
However,Even if no matter how warm words put,The fact that I will lose my living expenses from the next day will not change.
Because I'm a chicken,Although I leaved the company mostly after said  "thank you",
There would are also people who say sarcasm "If you pity me,give me money” .
In some people.
Naturally,both employers and employees are not very pleasant.

Love is to pay a monthly rent of 70,000 yen.
While drinking delicious warm potato shochu that Mama made,
Wealthy designer Mr. T who has a concubine said certainly like that.

Although it's mortifying,I thought that it may be true.

being honest or being serious or being kind…and so on.
Happy-era when man was able to defend a lovely person just by their humanity may have ended.

Important thing isn't money….
It would was common sense of old society of unemployment rate 1%.
"If man will doesn't bad thing,anyone can live a being average life."

Ah,that's kind of strange.
What the hell….
Love is to pay a monthly rent of 70,000 yen.