Sunday, June 1, 2003

Marilyn Manson VS Nietzsche 1st round First released in 2003.6.X

All of sudden
"ROCK IS DEAD !
GOD IS DEAD !
GOD IN THE TV ?
Hallelujah · Mother Fucker ! ! ! "

Mr.Brian Warner who Marilyn Manson vocals of popular rock band group in America cried out as described above.
I was overwhelmed.

Due to I was recommended by rock lovers friend,
Because It is a good opportunity,
Although I listened to several Marilyn Manson's CD somehow……terrific.
How terrific it is.
terrific.
So where is great?
terrific.
So where and how great is it?
terrific. It is a such feeling.
Especially,The album "Anti-Christ-Superstar" is tremendous as its best.
120% destruction impulse anymore.
It runs swiftly together with Impulse-direct-connection and Furious-surf  and Roaring-specialty. It is such atmosphere.
It was music like will become A heinous mood while listening as even me of chicken was getting excited.

Probably,not only in the history of rock music,
From classical to old Japanese court music(so-called Gagaku),
I guess there was not a such destructive music throughout the whole music history.
When I thought that such music did not exist on the earth once,
"GIVE ME A EARTH ! "
There was also such the cry of saying.
Send the earth to me!
I also want to say.
GIVE ME A EARTH !

Incidentally,It seems that the band name "Marilyn Manson" is that was united the name of both the former American sex symbol "Marilyn Monroe" and American theatrical type serial killer "Charles Manson".
Both are the symbol of the tragedy produced by American popular culture.
It is would a suitable-name for this band who is sometimes commented that It is extracting the darkness of America most.
"Marilyn Manson".

It seems that there were case which was blamed Marilyn Manson's album is cause of A murder incident that occurred in an American school.
Because even me of Japanese who am not able to listen lyrics well was excited this much,I feel like that be able to understand it too.
It may be dangerous music for susceptible teenager. There is poison.
First of all,Because they calls themselves Anti-Christ-Superstar in a Christian country, It's surprising.

So, I….
”GOD IS DEAD ! ” or  "GOD IN THE TV ? "
Or "Hallelujah · Mother Fucker ! ! ! "
When I listened to the such cry,
I thought ah it is Nietzsche.
Nietzsche is a German thinkers or a philosopher who did a declaration of God's death in Europe at the end of the 19th century.

I thought it is like a Nietzsche,So
Because I had interest about Marilyn Manson,
I went out to Ichibancho's HMV casually,and I tried exploring Magazines related to Marilyn Manson.
There was.
A booklet named Marilyn Manson's words.
I surprised when I opened the page.

Marilyn Manson was reading Nietzsche!




・It will continue to Marilyn Manson VS Nietzsche 2nd round.
https://digicat222.blogspot.com/2003/06/marilyn-manson-vs-nietzsche-2nd.html