Thursday, May 1, 2003

The Day when it seems that all the friends are great rather than me. 2003.5.X first presented

I bought some flowers and took pleasure with my wife.

Hence,
I bought some flowers.
What are significance of flowers…for human being.
It’s said that it seems Neanderthals also had a habit that dedicate flowers to the dead.
I wonder why humans like flowers so much.
Especially,women really like flowers.
It is often said like that "No woman who not become happy for receive flowers".
Although,In recently "it is gender discrimination" It may be condemned by saying so.
Not taste….ooh ah ah… .

There is a broad universe,
There are numerous stars in the cosmos,
One of them is the Earth where humans live,
There were flowers there.
And,Mankind thought that flowers are beautiful.
It seems that there are something of mankind universal there.
I feel like that.

The ground is covered over with asphalt,
The sky is cut into a square due to built a lot of skyscraper,
The night-sky covered with smog has lost the brightness of the stars.
It is the place to arrive by modernization,We aimed for to be society of like that.
Therefore,I think that the result can not be changed.
I also was thinking like that active myself in such modern cities is stylish.
And,I came to live while look down rustic countryside.

Although modern rationalism is certainly efficient,
I feel that various things are lost from society.
The myth of the star has lost due to the development of astronomy.
And,Development of DNA research seems to momentum that will become lost even the story of reincarnation.
Once Soseki Natsume wrote.

"If I am biased towards knowledge,Human relations get bad."
"If I am shed by emotion,I will be swallowed by others."

This is the ultimate word that seems to be torn humanity In Between Modern Rationalism and Lost Great Something.
Flowers seem to remind us the lost Great Something.

Contemporary people who tend to become violent with extreme stress.
However,it seems that human beings' original shape is not like such thing.

The Day when it seems that all the friends are great rather than me.
I bought some flowers and took pleasure with my wife.
                       
                                                                                  Takuboku Ishikawa