Thursday, May 1, 2003

My chair · My boom 2003.5.X first appearance

We should not discuss with collectively about the people.
For example,Like "the people of the baby-boomer generation".
However,As a whole,
The people of the baby-boomer generation say like as below.
"Because this coat is a coat of 50,000 yen, It's a nice coat."
"Because this suit is 100,000 yen,it's a nice suit."
"These shoes are good shoes,Because these shoes are 30,000 yen shoes."
Or,show off one goods of brag.
And,"How much price,do you think." They ask so.
l feel like that consumption behavior like described above has became a thing of the past.

Because I am a motorcycle rider,
Provisionally,I think about motorcycle industry a bit.
Then,To remodel by own way.
I feel that the way of selling like mentioned above has increased.
I often see woman who ride Honda's Super Cub that remodeled like cute.
However,Speaking of Honda's Super Cub,
Once,Good fuel economy and sturdy,
It was a motorcycle for delivery of sushi or ramen.
Because Honda will sell it to young womans,
Honda's sensibility is amazing.
Occasionally,I also see womans who ride vespa with mods fashion.
I have heard that there is a shop for vespa remodering around Itsutsubashi.
Surely,Such womans will not ask questions like that "Do you think how much price this motorbike". I think like that.
It seems that they will ask questions like "This sheet is cute, right? " or "I made the lamp small this time,how is it”.

In consumption behavior,It has gradually become like that the price is no longer the standard of value judgment.

It's important thing that "sense or feelings" or "whether it suit me".
Therefore,I don't need those regardless whether a hundred thousand yen coat or 3 million yen a motorcycle unless those suit my needs.
I think that it's getting as mentioned above.
I feel like that it is progress.
When Japan society was in the bubble economy,If the major fashion apparel company induce that this year's fashion color is blue,It seems that the town got dyed blue color.
Because I disliked phenomenon of that kind,
I am thinking that it is a preferable change for me.

So,While talking with a friend the other day,
Became a topic of chairs that are in popular fashion recently.
Topic of "Why chairs". It became a hot fistfight discussion as usual.
Because I am weak to fistfight,
While caring swollen cheek after received the fist of friendship,
I thought as shown below.
It's not such a high price chair ......
It seems to be choosing by design or atmosphere ......
Is that also a flow of "my boom" oriented direction? .

I am sitting on a beautiful wooden grain seat-chair,
And put on a cushion of beige,
I am writing this manuscript.


My chair · My boom