Thursday, May 1, 2003

Mueseri 2003.5.X first appearance

"God may exists…"

One corner of Aoba street,my secret coffee shop.
Mrs Yko over the counter answered so.
While cooking Swiss cuisine Mueseri (yogurt with nuts).
Incidentally,Mueseri is said Princess Diana's favorite food.

I shaked the talk smoothly while be satisfied with stylish myself who ordered Mueseri.
"SARS is scary.Isn't it?"

"God may exists…"
Mrs Yko replied so.
I thought that woman who match well such a phrase is a lovely woman.
Mrs Yko is beautiful hands owner.
It seems that to be said well that  "can become Hands celebrities".

"God may exists…"
There is a sense of odd reality in the words that saying of Yko.
I thought like that.
From 9.11 terrorism, war was continued.Afghanistanm and Iraq….
People who are called the US government's "Neo conservatives" seems to be thinking about Next target.
Next is Syria, North Korea,…etc.That is dangerously thing.
SARS came out at this timing.
I thought that perhaps we may touched the anger of the creator.
There is also a story that the plague was prevalent during the First World War.

"God may exists…"
I could do only nodding.
Because I'm a chicken,And further,due to also the effect of Yko's beautiful hands.
But,I wonder if there is God… .
The function of the human brain linking SARS and war to the will of the creator exist.
Just only.isn't it?
Does Intellectual disabled person have opportunity to think about God.
It is also one of my novel's themes.
Accordingly,I'll stop it around here.
but,really SARS is scary.
There was friend who said that "I'm worrying that my acquaintance is working at Taiwan branch office."

Mrs Yko brought me Mueseri with her beautiful hands.
I give thanks to God and eat Mueseri.